打印 上一主题 下一主题

签到天数: 15 天

连续签到: 3 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2017-8-9 10:34:08 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
基尔加丹台词,基尔加丹台词有哪些

对于基尔加丹,相信我们都觉得非常的熟悉,毕竟好看的电影真的不多,所以对于基尔加丹台词,基尔加丹台词有哪些,我们都是非常熟悉的,但是可能要说完整的那可能就比较难一些。
有鉴于此,本次就为亲们分享文章:基尔加丹台词,基尔加丹台词有哪些
KILJAEDENEMERGE.wav -> The expandable have perished, so be it. Now I shall succeed where Sargeras could not, I will bleed this wretched world and secure my place as the true master of the Burning Legion! The end has come! Let the unraveling of this world commence!
Velen VS Liadrin
SP_Vele_EndEvent01.wav -> Mortal heroes, your victory here today was foretold long ago. My brothers anguished cry of defeat will echo across the universe bringing renewed hope to all those who still stand against the Burning Crusade.
SP_Vele_EndEvent02.wav -> As the Legions final defeat draws ever nearer, stand proud in the knowledge that you have saved worlds without number from the flame.
SP_Vele_EndEvent03.wav -> Just as this day marks an ending, so too does it herald a new beginning.
SP_Vele_EndEvent04.wav -> The creature , who who you were force to destroy, was once the noble Naaru Muru. In life Muru channeled vast energies of light and hope, for a time a misguided few sought to steal those energies.
Entropius
SP_Liad_EndEvent01.wav -> Our arrogance was unpardonable. We damned one of the most noble being of all ! We may never atone for this sin. SP_Vele_EndEvent05.wav -> Then fortunate it is that I have reclaimed the noble Naaru spark from where it fell. Where faith dwells, hope is never lost young blood elf.
SP_Liad_EndEvent02.wav -> Can it be ?
SP_Vele_EndEvent06.wav -> Gaze now mortals, upon the heart of Muru, unblemished, bathed by the light of creation, just as it was at the dawn.
SP_Liad_EndEvent03.wav -> Blessed ancestors ! I feel it ! So much love ... so much grace ... there are ... no words ... impossible to describe.
SP_Vele_EndEvent07.wav -> In time, the light and hope held within will rebirth more than this mere fount of power. May hap they will rebirth the soul of a nation.
SP_Vele_EndEvent08.wav -> Salvation young one, it waits for us all.
SP_Vele_EndEvent09.wav -> Farewell.
以上为本次为亲们分享的文章“基尔加丹台词,基尔加丹台词有哪些”的详细内容,希望对亲们有所帮助!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。

广播台

关闭

最新公告上一条 /1 下一条

返回顶部找客服
      快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表