于国王的演讲英文台词,国王的演讲英文台词有哪些

[复制链接] 0
收藏
0
回复
1116
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题

签到天数: 41 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

楼主
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2017-8-5 10:32:40 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
于国王的演讲英文台词,国王的演讲英文台词有哪些

对于国王的演讲英文,相信我们都觉得非常的熟悉,毕竟好看的电影真的不多,所以对于国王的演讲英文台词,国王的演讲英文台词有哪些,我们都是非常熟悉的,但是可能要说完整的那可能就比较难一些。
有鉴于此,本次就为亲们分享文章:国王的演讲英文台词,国王的演讲英文台词有哪些
在年 国王乔治五世统治着世界上超过/的人口
() King George V reigns over a quarter of the world's people.
他要求他的二儿子 约克公爵
He asks his second son the Duke of York
在伦敦温布利的英帝国博览会闭幕式上发表讲话
to give the closing speech at the Empire Exhibition in Wembley London.
《国王的演讲》
The King's Speech
两分钟后会给您直播 殿下
You're live in two minutes. Your Royal Highness
公爵Sir
谢谢Thank you
相信麦克风自然会引导您讲话流畅
Let the microphone do the work sir.
您肯定会有出色的表现 您慢慢来
I am sure you will be splendid. Just take your time.
时间到了Time to go.
下午好Good afternoon.
这里是英国广播公司帝国服务的国家频道(BBC前身)
This is the BBC National Programme and Empire Services
从温布利运动场 为您直播帝国博览会闭幕式的盛况
taking you to Wembley Stadium for the Closing Ceremony of the Empire Exhibition.约克公爵殿下
Where His Royal Highness the Duke of York
将代表他的父亲致辞
Will read a message from the his father
也即国王乔治五世陛下
His Majesty King George the fifth.
此次共有个英属领地参加了盛会
British Colonies and Dominions have taken part
这是迄今为止世界上最大规模的展会
Making this the largest Exhibition staged anywhere in the world.
殿下 次灯闪之后 持续灯亮表示直播开始
Your Majesty flashes and steady red means you're live.
利用最新发明的无线电技术
Using the new invention of radio
英属领地的人们第一次亲耳听到
The Opening Ceremony was the first time his Majesty the King
国王陛下的开幕致辞
addressed his subjects on the wireless.
博览会第一阶段的闭幕式上
At the close of the first Season
威尔士王子殿下曾经首次发表了广播讲话
The air to the throne His Royal Highness the Prince Wales made his first broadcast
今天 他的年轻弟弟 约克公爵殿下
And today his younger brother his Royal Highness the Duke of York
也将要进行首次演讲 把声音传给大英帝国和全世界
Will give his inaugural broadcast to the Nation and the World.
我奉I have received
陛下的from his Majesty
…国…thethethe
国王...the King
皮卡迪利大街号 伦敦
Piccadilly London
请把烟气深吸进肺 殿下
Inhale deep into your lungs your Royal Highness.
这能放松您的喉部
Relaxes your larynx does it not?
吸烟能缓解紧张情绪 给您信心
Cigarette smoking calms the nerves and gives you confidence.
有请殿下张开手掌
If Your Highness will be so kind as to open your hand...
已经杀菌了Sterilized.
现在 我要冒昧的请您
Now...if I may take the liberty?
把它们放到嘴里
...insert them into your mouth.
打扰一下 医生 这样做的目的是什么
Excuse me Doctor. What is the purpose of this?
德摩斯梯尼使用这样的方法治疗好了结巴(古希腊的雄辩家)
It's the classic approach that cured Demosthenes.
可那是在古希腊 之后还有过案例吗
That was in Ancient Greece. Has it worked since?
下面 请您大量阅读词句
Now if you would be so kind as to read. A wealth of words.
努力克服弹珠的阻力 殿下
Fight against those marbles Your Royal Highness.
清楚吐字Enunciate!
您还要再集中精力
A little more concentration your Royal Highness.
害我差点吞掉一个
I nearly swallowed the bloody things!
麻烦了 医生
Thank you so much Doctor
您的方法很有…意思
it's been most interesting.
殿下Your Royal Highness
吞弹球Insert marbles!
他怎么不自己试试
He can insert his own bloody marbles....!
静一静 静一静Tick tock tick tock.
伯蒂 你不能老是压不住火气
You can't keep doing this Bertie.
我知道 你要保证I know. Promise me
保证别再找医生了
Promise me no more.
哈雷大街Harley Street
L· 罗格 语言矫正
Dr. Chapman L Logue Speech Defects
澳大利亚欢迎您 悉尼大桥留念 年月
Australia is calling;Sydney bridge celebrations mar
你好 有人在吗
Hello. Is anyone there?
我正上厕所I'm just in the loo.
约翰逊夫人你好 过来了啊
Hello Mrs Johnson there you are.
抱歉我这儿没接待员 我喜欢凡事从简
Sorry I don't have receptionist.I like to keep things simple
"人能安贫就是富"
Poor and content is rich and rich enough
For?
出自莎士比亚 您好
Shakespeare. How are you?
您好How do you do
就您一个人Ahh traveling alone
这么说可能有点别扭
Now this is slightly awkward
不过您迟到了
But I'm afraid you're late.
恐怕确实来晚了
Yes I'm afraid I am.
约翰逊先生没来
Where's Mr Johnson?
我过来没告诉他
He doesn't know I'm here.
这么开始治疗 前景不光明啊
That's not a very promising start.
没错 我丈夫做过的治疗都没效果 他已经放弃了
No. My husband has seen everyone to no avail. He's given up hope.
他还没找我呢
He hasn't seen me.
您这么信心十足
You're awfully sure of yourself.
只要他想治好
I'm sure of anyone who wants to be cured.
他当然愿意
Of course he wants to be cured.
公开讲话是我丈夫的职责之一
My husband is required to speak publicly.
那他应该换个工作
Perhaps he should change jobs.
换不了啊He can't.
契约缠身的苦差事?
Indentured servitude?
差不多吧Something of that nature.Yes
带你老公来我这儿转转吧
Well we need to have your hubby pop by...
星期二我有空
Tuesday would be good...
跟我说说详细情况 彻底了解一下病情
He can give me his personal details and I'll make a frank appraisal.
然后再做决定
And then we can take it from there
对不起 大夫Doctor forgive me.
我丈夫不是普通的“老公” 也不随便“转转”
I do not have a hubby. We don't pop'.
我们也不会谈论个人隐私情况
And nor do we never talk about our private lives.
需要你去拜访我们才行
You must come to us.
那抱歉了 夫人 我的地盘 我来做主
Sorry Mrs J my game my turf my rules.
你必须说服你丈夫过来
You'll have to talk over with your husband
然后和我电话预约一下
And then you can speak to me on the telephone
麻烦你了
Thank you very much for dropping by.
祝下午愉快Good afternoon
要是我丈夫是约克公爵呢?
And what if my husband were the Duke of York?
约克公爵?The Duke of York?
是的 约克公爵Yes the Duke of York.
我记得是“约翰逊”预约的
I thought the appointment was for Johnson?
- 恕我不敬,尊敬的… - 叫殿下就好
- Forgive me your Royal...? - Highness.
殿下Your Royal Highness.
这是一战时候用的化名
Johnson was used during the Great War
海军不想让敌人知道公爵身在国外
when the Navy didn't want the enemy to know he' was aboard.
看来我也算敌人喽?
Am I considered the enemy?
要是你还这么不近人情的话
You will be if you remain un-obliging.
你对此保密十分重要
You'll appreciate the need for absolutely discretion
当然Of course.
您是怎么找到我的?…殿下?
How did you find me? Your Royal Highness
语言矫正学会主席的推荐
The President of the Society for Speech Therapists
艾琳·麦康德?她这家伙…
Eileen McCleod? She's a sport.
她警告我说,你的澳洲方法是
She warned me your antipodean methods were
“旁门左道,很有争议”
unorthodox and controversial.
我警告她说,这两个词我可不爱听
I warned her...they were not my favorite words.
我能治好您的丈夫
I can cure your husband.
不过,为了治疗有效
But for my method to work
我需要在治疗室这里工作,得到真正的信任和平等对待
I need trust and total equality here in the safety of my consultation room.
不能有例外
No exceptions.
如果非要那样的话
Well then in that case...
你能什么时候开始?
When can you start?
(广告:保维尔的营养让你抵抗流感)
BOVRIL NOURISHES YOU TO RESIST 'FLU
车的声音还是有点不对
Still sounds a bit rough.
是你让我开得太慢了,爸爸!
You make me drive too slowly Dad!
去伦敦桥接你妈了?
Did you pick mum up from Bridge?
是啊,我这一天就没下过车
Yes I've hardly been out of the car all day.
下午我有稀客来访
I had a special visitor this afternoon.
我能离开座位了吗
May I be please leave the table?
有多特别?
How special is special?
你得一直坐这里傻呆着,听大人唠叨完
You must stay bored stupid listening to your parents' inane conversation.
呵呵,多谢啦
Thanks dad!
- 打声招呼
- 妈妈我吃完了
- And mum. - And mum!
- 我也吃完了
- 去找珍妮?
- Me too - You're meeting Jean?
不是她,另一个
No someone else
小医生?你不该帮你兄弟刷碗去?
Doctor? Doctor? Don't you help you brother with the washing up
不麻烦了
I'm fine
莱诺,到底是谁啊?
Who is it Lionel?
要是不好说,就别提呗
Why bring it up if you can't talk about it?
就是一个想要帮助他老公的女人罢了
Myrtle just a woman looking to help her husband.
另外,我接到了试镜的通知喽
And I had a call'. For an audition
- 我最喜欢的角色
- 就没你不喜欢的
- One of my favourates.- Aren't they all.
- 估计会很有意思
- 你肯定会有精彩表演的
- Could be a lot of fun I'm sure you'll be splendid
在业余表演圈子里,他们名望很高
以上为本次为亲们分享的文章“国王的演讲英文台词,国王的演讲英文台词有哪些”的详细内容,希望对亲们有所帮助!


使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。

广播台

      关闭

      最新公告上一条 /1 下一条

      返回顶部找客服
      快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表